Petra Collins, Isabella Rossellini, unknown, Paula Prentiss, unknown, Charles W. Cushman, Tavi Gevinson by Petra Collins for Oyster, unknown, unknown.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Oy vey, first blog posts are awkward. I'm thinking I'm just gonna jump right in with a list of things that pop in my head to ~BREAK DA ICE~.
- My name is Katie. Sometimes I go by Kathryn if I'm feelin' fancy.
- In like 2008 or 2009 I discovered the magic of TAVI GEVINSON and was inspired to make my own blog, which I deleted about a year later out of embarrassment. It was called Whimsical But Absurd, but I think at some point before that it was called "Shades of Blue." I TOLD YOU IT WAS EMBARRASSING.
- I am a 16 year old girl who lives in rural Minnesota. No, there is not a lot happening, thank you for asking.
- Here I am on twitter, tumblr, pinterest, 8 tracks, and svpply, which is a thing I just discovered. You can also contact me at email@example.com.
- I still use the name "Whimsical But Absurd" as my tumblr URL and 8tracks account, out of laziness, I guess. The (temporary) name I have for this blog, Casual Hopelessness, is also the title of my tumblr, and a song by Tomorrow Tulips off of their album Eternally Teenage. I just randomly found that song off of a free playlist I downloaded, a long time ago. It's the only song I know by that band, actually. COMING UP WITH BLOG NAMES IS REALLY HARD, YOU GUYS.
|Cue the introductory photobooth picture.|